Located in Eastern Pasco County
Country Aire Manor boasts a small-town character, yet close to all of Florida's excitement. Experience the Southern hospitality and the people who make Dade City such a friendly place to live.
- New Port Richey Beaches
- Webster Flea Market
- San Antonio Rattlesnake Festival
- Withlacoochee River Bike Trail
- Hillsborough River State Park
- Strawberry Festival
- Pioneer Museum
- Kumquat Festival
- Pasco County Fair
- Numerous Local Golf Courses
- Farmer’s Market
- Car Cruise
- Christmas Parade
- Skydive City
- Depot Park
- Zephyrhills Historic Downtown
- Walmart, Super Walmart
- Big Lots
- Dade City Antique & Boutique Shops
- Tractor Supply Co.
At Country Aire Manor you can relax and enjoy gracious living, nestled among the majestic oaks that run throughout this picturesque town. Our friendly community is part of the small-town charm that is Dade City.
10249 US Hwy 98 | Dade City, Florida 33525 • (352)523-1228